- User Conduct You agree to use Australian Street for lawful purposes only and not to engage in any conduct that violates any applicable laws or regulations. You may not use our website to transmit or store any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property: All content on the Australian Street website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, is the property of Australian Street or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any content on the site without our express written permission.
- Links to Third-Party Sites: Australian Street may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to review their policies before providing any personal information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Australian Street is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on our site and are not liable for any errors or omissions.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Australian Street be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.