Cafe Sydney is recognized around the world. It’s easy to see why Cafe has some fine dining chefs at its disposal and renowned interior designers do decors. More critical is the proficient yet friendly services famed in many other cities. The food standards set are extremely high. The well-executed Cafe Sydney menus cause flourishing the business.
Cafe Sydney is owned by Hong Kong’s Cafe Deco Group and is located on the top floor of the custom-house, a five-story building. It is a distinctive rooftop restaurant offering the perfect fusion of dainty food, scrumptious vine, and excellent services.
From its fantastic location on the rooftop, it presents a spectacular view of iconic Harbor Bridge, Luna Park, Opera House, Sydney Harbor, and all kinds of urban transport like ferry, car, train, light rail, and circular quay (the busiest place in Sydney).
The specialty that spotlights Cafe Sydney from other restaurants is its private dining room. It is Cafe Sydney’s most sought-after venue. Cafe Sydney caters to some of the most exclusive private functions for high-profile celebrations like marriage or birthdays to business lunches. One can share his unforgettable day or evening with his loved ones.
Although Cafe Sydney is open for indoor dining, social distancing protocols and hygiene practices are being followed in line with the health advisory of the NSW Government. The spaces between tables are extended. A total of 152 dining-in guests were allowed, downsizing from the usual 325. However, the famous open kitchen runs full power. The place out on the terrace is still the most sought-after for that splendid aspect of fabulous sight.
Cafe Sydney Menu
Cafe Sydney offers a wide range of cuisine. Each food is vigilantly cooked by the finest chefs using prime ingredients and served for the mouth-watering taste and up to the customers’ entire satisfaction. Strict hygiene regulations guarantee that cafe Sydney products have a more fantastic taste and a tempting appearance, and it keeps the natural flavor and dietary values. Following is the list of selected foods from the hefty Cafe Sydney menu:
- Humpty Doo Barramundi
- Slow-Cooked funnel
- Duck pithivier
- Tandoori roasted salmon
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Seafood Platter
- Roasted oyster mushroom etc.
For more than 20 years, Cafe Sydney has been consistently delivering excellent food along with an innovative Australian vine and impeccable services. The Cafe Sydney menu showcases the finest local beverages with seafood, a Cafe Sydney’s specialty.
- Seafood Platter: Cafe Sydney’s freshly opened oysters, tandoor-roasted ocean trout, and the seafood share platter are fun to have
- Humpty Doo Barramundi: An excellent option for lunch, famous for the crispness of its skin and the twisting camouflage of its garnishes
- The caramelized onion Naan. Gently sweet inside and more crisp than puffy. Packing it high with yellowfin tuna tartare, a recipe not seen in any Indian state.
- Duck pithivier: The plump round of tanned, engraved pastry filled with shredded duck confit, supported with chopped silverbeet and mushrooms, lap up the pour-over of ducky sauce.
- The heavenly wine list could be intimidating, but having a professional wine steward at your service is like having Einstein in your team at the tavern’s trivia night.
- A glass of the Bleasdale rare Verdelho is very fruity to last, with the chocolate lamington, a vegan replacement to the traditional light sponge.
- Drinks: From well-engineered cocktails and house-made ginger beer to serious trophy wines (Grange, Hill of Grace, Rockford Basket Press Shiraz).
You will be welcomed and guided to the table by a lovely staff member from the moment you walk in. The service and Cafe Sydney menu are like nothing you have ever experienced before. The staff will constantly make sure that your table and glasses won’t get empty.
Additional to the Cafe Sydney menu, the following are the services available at Cafe Sydney:
- Full Bar
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Indoor Seating
- Table booking
- Gift Cards
- Wifi internet
Some notable features of Cafe Sydney are appended below:
Level 5, Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay, Sydney, 02 9251 8683
Mon-Fri noon-late, Sat 11.30am-late, Sun lunch from 11.30am
Two hours for early tables.
About $165 for two, plus drinks.