List Of Halal Food Products To Sell – Processed Meat
You might have definitely read the info-giant to ‘start a halal meat business‘; and you came so far to see this supporting article, didn’t you?
When you think of halal meat, you generally visualize the raw meat you buy from a butcher. These include chopped minced and sliced meat varieties.
But when you think of something ready to grill and delicious, the processed food wins the heart. If you are planning to start a halal meat business in Australia without any hassle, retail is the best activity to go for.
Now, what can you sell in retail? Here’s the list of halal food products people would love to buy any and every time!
List Of Halal Chicken Processed
- Chicken Roast
- Stuffed Boneless Chicken (Flavour & Especial Ingredients: Garlic Bread, Hot & Spicy, Charcoal Smokey, Potato Gravy, etc.)
- Tenders (Mild, Spicy & Tangy)
- Chicken Breast Fingers
- Kievs (Cheese & Garlic flavours)
- Nacho Flavoured Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Crumbed Chicken Wings
- Turkey Roast
- Thigh Roast Turkey
List Of Halal Beef & Mutton Processed
- Cheesy & Spicy Pies
- Standard Beef Pies
- Beef Roast
- Sausage Rolls
- Beef Momos
- Stuffed Boneless Meat (Flavour & Especial Ingredients: Garlic Bread, Hot & Spicy, Charcoal Smokey, Potato Gravy, etc.)
- Beef Crumbed (Mild, Spicy & Tangy)
Potatoes & Veggies Processed
- Veg Pies
- Crumbed Veg Fingers
- Spring Rolls
- Veg Momos
- Stuffed Veggies & Potato Cutlets
- Baked Potato, Zucchini & Pasta
- Potato Cakes
- Veg Spicy Lasagne
These are some of the items you can choose from. It’s always recommended to start with 10 items and see which one brings more repeated customers.
If you haven’t read about starting a halal meat business, don’t wait & miss it. Learn and take action to start your business as early as you can.