Use Our Method, Make a Business Website That Makes $10K a Month
Table Of Contents - A Quick Glance
Follow our explained ways a small business owner can make a business website. This involves using website builders, content writing, and monetizing the website with Ads and eCommerce products.
Website builders like WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Weebly are user-friendly platforms. These allow users to create and design a website without any prior coding experience. The mentioned builders typically offer a variety of templates to choose from. And drag-and-drop tools to customize the layout and design of the website.
Hiring a web developer can also be a good option for small business owners who want a custom-designed website. This can be more expensive than using a website builder. But it can also result in a more unique and professional website.
Ultimately, the best option for a small business owner will depend on their budget, technical abilities, and design preferences.
Steps To Build a Website
Here are 6 steps explained with suitable platforms to make a business website:
1. Choose a Domain Name That’s Unforgettable
Choosing a domain could be confusing especially when you’ve failed previous online business; or are new to one. Follow these steps to choose the best domain name:
- Keep it short and memorable: A short and easy-to-remember domain name will be easier for customers to find and remember.
- Use keywords: Try to include keywords that are relevant to your business in your domain name. This will make it easier for customers to find your website through search engines.
- Use a .com extension: The .com extension is the most popular and well-recognized, and it’s likely the first thing people will try when looking for your website.
- Avoid numbers and hyphens: Numbers and hyphens can be confusing and hard to remember.
- Check availability: Before you choose a domain name, check to see if it’s available by using a domain names registrar such as GoDaddy or Namecheap.
- Branding: Consider the overall branding strategy, the domain name should reflect the brand name and the message you want to convey.
It’s also important to note that you may want to consider purchasing multiple domain name extensions. These could be .net, .biz, etc., to prevent others from registering them and potentially causing confusion for your customers.
However, this step is suitable only for big brands and businesses with big budgets. A small business can skip this, as it requires the annual renewal of domains. Which cannot be affordable if your business hasn’t grown yet.
2. How to decide which hosting is good for my business?
Deciding which hosting is good for your business may sound tricky. As you don’t know how big your business is gonna get. Or whether it’ll remain below expectations. Look into these points to ensure you go for the right hosting:
- Type of hosting: You may want to go with one of these hosting types: VPS hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, or the cloud. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages and the right choice depends on the size, complexity, and traffic of your website. In case you get confused, go with the general package of hosting that has 1 click WordPress Install included. This is mostly preferred by all small to med businesses; is safe to go with.
- Performance: The hosting provider should offer high-performance servers and networks to ensure that your website loads quickly and is available at all times.
- Scalability: Your website should be able to handle an increase in traffic as your business grows. You should choose a hosting provider that offers scalable solutions that can accommodate your growing needs.
- Support: A good hosting provider should offer 24/7 customer support to help you troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Security: A hosting provider should have robust security measures in place to protect your website from hackers and malware.
- Price: Choose a hosting provider that offers a good balance of features, performance, and support at a price that fits your budget.
- Reliability: Look for a hosting provider that guarantees high uptime and minimal downtime.
- Reputation: Look for a hosting provider that has a good reputation in the industry and a proven track record of delivering reliable and secure hosting solutions.
It’s also a good idea to read customer reviews of different hosting providers to get a sense of the experiences of other users.
Note: It’s a practice to look for a hosting plan that has 1 year of domain registration included. Some hosting providers also provide SSL certificates for the 1st year. If not sure, follow the next point.
3. How having an SSL Certificate can improve my business?
Just to let you know, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is basically a digital certificate. It establishes a high-security and encrypted connection between a web server and a browser. Having an SSL certificate for your business website has numerous benefits to go with:
- Security: SSL certificates protect sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and personal information, by encrypting the data that is transmitted between the web server and the web browser. This helps to protect against hackers and identity thieves.
- Trust: An SSL certificate can improve trust and credibility with your customers by showing that your website is secure and that you take their privacy seriously. Websites with SSL certificates have “HTTPS” in their URL which gives an indication that the website is secure also most browsers will show a green padlock icon indicating a secure website.
- SEO: Google has stated that SSL is a ranking factor in their search engine algorithm, having an SSL certificate can improve your website’s visibility on search engines and help to increase traffic to your website.
- Compliance: Certain industries, such as e-commerce and healthcare, may be required to have an SSL certificate in order to comply with regulations and laws.
- Better user experience: SSL certificate also provides a better user experience by improving the performance and reliability of a website.
Overall, having an SSL certificate can help to protect the sensitive information of your customers, increase trust and credibility in your brand, improve your website’s search engine visibility, and comply with industry regulations.
4. How do I decide which theme will work for my online business?
When deciding on a theme for your online business, there are a few factors to consider:
- Functionality: Make sure the theme offers the functionality you need for your business, such as e-commerce integration, contact forms, and customizable layout.
- Design: Choose a theme that aligns with your brand’s aesthetic and design principles. It should match the overall design and message of your website.
- Responsiveness: The theme should be responsive, meaning it should be optimized for different screen sizes and devices, including desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Customization: The theme should be customizable, so you can make changes and tweaks as needed. A theme with good options for customization will allow you to adapt it to your business needs and give you the freedom to make it unique.
- Support: The theme developer should offer support in case you have any questions or need help with the theme.
- Reviews: Read reviews of the theme to get an idea of the experience of other users and see if the theme has any known issues or bugs.
- SEO: A good theme should be SEO friendly, should have clean code, and proper heading tags, and also should be optimized for page speed.
- Compatibility: Make sure the theme is compatible with the platform you’re using to build your websites, such as WordPress or Shopify.
It’s also a good idea to test the theme on different devices, browsers, and screen sizes to ensure that it looks and works well on all platforms.
5. Content Writing (& Blogging) To Make a Business Website Rank Better
In order to make a business website rank better, deciding on several content writing-related factors is crucial.
- Audience: Understand your target audience and write content that speaks to their interests and needs. The content should be written in a way that is easy to understand and should be tailored to their level of familiarity with your industry.
- Brand Voice: Your content should reflect your brand’s unique voice and personality. It should be consistent with your brand’s messaging and tone.
- SEO: Optimize your content for search engines by using relevant keywords, meta tags, and alt tags. This will help improve your website’s visibility on search engines and drive more traffic to your website.
- Quality: The content should be well-written, informative, and engaging. It should be free from errors and should be easy to read and understand.
- Length: The content should be of the appropriate length, it should not be too long or too short, and it should have the right amount of information to keep the reader engaged.
- Call-to-action: Include a clear call-to-action in your content, such as “Contact us” or “Sign up for our newsletter” to encourage engagement and conversion.
- Relevancy: Make sure the content is relevant to your business and your industry, and that it is up-to-date.
- Format: Make sure the content is well-formatted, with headings, subheadings, bullet points, images, and videos. The format should be visually appealing and easy to read.
It’s also important to regularly update your website’s content to keep it fresh, and relevant and to show that your business is active.
6. 10K p/m: It’s Time to Monetize and Make a Business Website Profitable with Ads & Ecommerce Products
Jump into the sub-points carefully:
- Apply for Ad Networks such as Adsense and Ezoic. These platforms are suitable for a new online business to make money from ads to be shown on your site.
- Introduce your products to be sold using plugins such as WooCommerce.
- Optimize site for conversions: Make sure your website is designed to convert visitors into customers by using clear calls to action, persuasive product descriptions, and user-friendly navigation.
- Use marketing strategies: Use various marketing strategies such as email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and paid advertising to drive traffic to your website and increase sales.
- Optimize pricing: Conduct market research to determine the optimal pricing for your products. Be sure to consider the cost of goods, competition, and consumer demand.
- Offer promotions and discounts: Use promotions and discounts to increase sales and clear out old inventory.
- Provide excellent customer service: Offer excellent customer service to build trust and loyalty with your customers. This can include providing clear and accurate product information, responding promptly to customer inquiries, and handling returns and exchanges efficiently.
- Diversify your products: Diversifying your products can help you tap into new markets and increase your revenue.
More Actions To Take:
- Use analytics: Use analytics tools to track the performance of your website and to identify areas for improvement. This can include metrics such as website traffic, conversion rate, and customer lifetime value.
- Optimize for mobile: Optimize your website for mobile devices as more and more people are shopping on mobile.
- Create a sense of urgency: Use scarcity tactics like limited-time offers, and low stock warnings to create a sense of urgency and boost conversions.
- Continuously improve: Continuously improve and optimize your website, products, and marketing efforts to achieve long-term profitability.
Ultimately, a profitable eCommerce website requires a combination of a well-designed website, a strong marketing strategy, and excellent customer service.
Conclusion On Start the business or Make a Business Website Successful
To make a business website successful, it is important to:
- Have a clear and easy-to-use website design that is optimized for conversions
- Use effective marketing strategies to drive traffic to the website
- Optimize pricing and offer promotions and discounts
- Building trustworthy relationships with your customers. And making them have no regrets in opting for your service.
- Use analytics to track website performance and identify areas for improvement
- Optimize the website for mobile devices
- Continuously improve and optimize the website, products, and marketing efforts
- Use SEO best practices to improve visibility on search engines
- Use an SSL certificate to secure sensitive information and increase trust
- As a successful marketing strategy, occasionally form a sense of urgency through offers and scarcity tactics.
It’s also important to regularly update the website’s content to keep it fresh, and relevant and to show that your business is active. A combination of a well-designed website, a strong marketing strategy, and excellent customer service will help to make a business website successful.